Sunday, May 6, 2012

Season's Palette RECENT UPDATE

Hello there hunters, designers and SPH bloggers,

I have been MIA for awhile since RL has taken me into another warp thereby keeping me from SL (it doesn't help that I recently got into a relationship with the love of my life!)

 I am aware that I have promised to start another hunt, but due to RL obligations and a few distractions, I have decided to put it off for another month since my RL birthday is coming up and I wouldn't want to leave out my RL friends and family. I'm still quite undecided as to when the next cycle will begin, but frankly, I do want to start the pending hunt that I have planned in early March... the Season's Palette Hunt Season 3 to begin this summer!

Right now,

I am in need of:

- Hunt organizers
- Hunt bloggers


Hunt applications for designers will be sent out soon. Please check back this website.


I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Aurora Savira







No comments:

Post a Comment